Category:Aftermath of World War II
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Aftermath of World War II.|
- Aftermath of World War II — events of the direct aftermath of World War II, which had ended in 1945.
- Note: This category is for articles concerning World War II that deal primarily with the immediate aftermath of the war. Only articles eligible for Category:World War II should be placed in this subcategory. Examples include peace treaties, war reparations, post-war diplomatic negotiations. The articles should be primarily concerned with World War II and its aftermath, and not a consequence that arose in subsequent years.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Buildings and structures destroyed during World War II (8 C, 15 P)
- ► First Indochina War (3 C, 41 P)
- ► Greek Civil War (3 C, 18 P)
- ► World War II treaties (2 C, 42 P)
- ► United Nations Trust Territories (10 C, 13 P)
- ► World War II war crimes trials (6 C, 12 P)
Pages in category "Aftermath of World War II"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).