Category:Age of Enlightenment
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Age of Enlightenment.|
This category groups topics regarding the Age of Enlightenment, as well as:
- Factors which figured in the political developments of the late 18th century and early 19th century, including the American Revolution and French Revolution.
- Enlightenment as a cultural movement/period in Europe (second half of 18th century), including the associated period of Neo-Classicism in the arts.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Counter-Enlightenment (14 P)
- ► Enlightenment philosophy (2 C, 31 P)
- ► French Enlightenment (2 C, 5 P)
- ► Modern Greek Enlightenment (1 C, 21 P)
- ► Haskalah (1 C, 16 P)
- ► Neoclassicism (3 C, 17 P)
- ► People of the Age of Enlightenment (7 C, 13 P)
- ► Transylvanian School (7 P)
Pages in category "Age of Enlightenment"
The following 147 pages are in this category, out of 147 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Martín Sarmiento
- Science in the Age of Enlightenment
- Scottish Enlightenment
- Sentimentalism (literature)
- Anthony Ashley-Cooper, 3rd Earl of Shaftesbury
- Ivan Shuvalov
- Gheorghe Șincai
- Adam Smith
- Spanish American Enlightenment
- Spanish Enlightenment literature
- Spanish Universalist School of the 18th century
- Baruch Spinoza
- Gotthard Friedrich Stender
- Dugald Stewart
- Supplex Libellus Valachorum