Category:Age of Sail ships of the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category is for ships designed, built, or operated by the United States during the Age of Sail (c. 1570s–1860s).
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► First ten Revenue Service cutters (12 P)
- ► Morris-Taney-class cutters (16 P, 1 F)
- ► Age of Sail naval ships of the United States (9 C, 27 P)
- ► Pawtuxet-class cutters (8 P)
- ► Quasi-War ships of the United States (31 P)
- ► War of 1812 ships of the United States (92 P)
Pages in category "Age of Sail ships of the United States"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).