Category:Agencies of the United States government
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Agencies of the United States government.|
This category includes all agencies of the United States federal government. For all agencies within the United States, including non-federal agencies, see Category:Government agencies of the United States
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► United States federal boards, commissions, and committees (1 C, 54 P)
- ► United States communications regulation (5 C, 51 P)
- ► Defunct agencies of the United States government (19 C, 111 P)
- ► Financial regulatory authorities of the United States (2 C, 24 P)
- ► Heads of United States federal agencies (29 C, 28 P)
- ► Independent agencies of the United States government (33 C, 74 P)
- ► United States intelligence agencies (16 C, 83 P)
- ► Federal law enforcement agencies of the United States (13 C, 44 P)
- ► Military of the United States (48 C, 20 P)
- ► New Deal agencies (6 C, 46 P)
Pages in category "Agencies of the United States government"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- U.S. Commission on Evidence-Based Policymaking
- Underwater Archaeology Branch, Naval History & Heritage Command
- United States Bureau of Fisheries
- United States Fish Commission
- United States Foreign Operations Administration
- United States Interagency Council on Homelessness
- United States International Development Finance Corporation
- United States Patent and Trademark Office