|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Agriculture.|
|Library of Congress||S|
Agriculture, also known as farming, is the process of producing food, feed, fiber and other desired products by cultivation of certain plants and the raising of domesticated animals. For the science, technology, and techniques of agricultural production, see subcategory Category:Agronomy.
This category has the following 40 subcategories, out of 40 total.
- People in agriculture (24 C, 5 P)
- Agriculture in popular culture (9 C, 1 P)
- Agriculture-related lists (7 C, 40 P)
- Works about agriculture (10 C, 2 P)
- Farm assurance (6 P)
- Agricultural land (5 C, 23 P)
- Urban agriculture (7 C, 83 P)
- Agriculture stubs (6 C, 630 P)
Pages in category "Agriculture"
The following 96 pages are in this category, out of 96 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Abiotic stress
- Aerial application
- Agrarian structure
- Agrarian system
- Agricultural astrology
- Agricultural chemistry
- Agricultural communication
- Agricultural cycle
- Agricultural diversification
- Agricultural expansion
- Agricultural extension
- Agricultural microbiology
- Agricultural road
- Agricultural weed syndrome
- Glossary of agriculture
- Agrifood systems
- Agroecosystem analysis
- Andalusi agricultural corpus
- Association for Vertical Farming