|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Agriculture.|
|Library of Congress||S|
Agriculture, also known as farming, is the process of producing food, feed, fiber and other desired products by cultivation of certain plants and the raising of domesticated animals. For the science, technology, and techniques of agricultural production, see subcategory Category:Agronomy.
This category has the following 35 subcategories, out of 35 total.
- ► People in agriculture (23 C, 4 P)
- ► Agriculture-related lists (7 C, 37 P)
- ► Agricultural buildings (22 C, 57 P)
- ► Composting (2 C, 46 P)
- ► Farm assurance (6 P)
- ► Agricultural land (5 C, 23 P)
- ► Agricultural research (4 C, 47 P)
- ► Urban agriculture (6 C, 83 P)
- ► Works about agriculture (13 C, 2 P)
- ► Agriculture stubs (4 C, 656 P)
Pages in category "Agriculture"
The following 89 pages are in this category, out of 89 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Abiotic stress
- Aerial application
- Agrarian structure
- Agrarian system
- Agricultural astrology
- Agricultural chemistry
- Agricultural communication
- Agricultural cycle
- Agricultural diversification
- Agricultural expansion
- Agricultural extension
- Agricultural microbiology
- Agricultural road
- Glossary of agriculture
- Agroecosystem analysis
- Andalusi agricultural corpus
- Association for Vertical Farming