Category:Airfields of the United States Army Air Forces in France
This is a category of airfields used by the United States Army Air Forces during World War II located in France. These were used primarily as Advanced Landing Grounds and in the immediate postwar era prior to the Army Air Forces becoming the United States Air Force in September 1947.
Pages in category "Airfields of the United States Army Air Forces in France"
The following 99 pages are in this category, out of 99 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Saint James Airfield
- Saint Marceau Airfield
- Saint-André-de-l'Eure Airport
- Saint-Dizier – Robinson Air Base
- Saint-Jean-de-Daye Airfield
- Saint-Lambert Airfield
- Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer Airfield
- Saint-Léonard Airfield
- Saint-Pierre-du-Mont Airfield
- Saint-Simon – Clastres Air Base
- Salon-de-Provence Air Base
- Serragia Airfield
- Solenzara Air Base
- Solonzara Airfield