An airliner is a type of aircraft initially designed for the transport of paying passengers. There may be variants developed for air freight, military or luxury corporate use.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Airliners.|
This category has the following 45 subcategories, out of 45 total.
- ► Accidents and incidents involving airliners (26 C, 21 P)
- ► French airliners (7 C)
- ► German airliners (7 C)
- ► Norwegian airliners (1 C)
- ► Romanian airliners (1 C)
- ► Taiwanese airliners (1 C)
- ► Images of airliners (1 C, 8 F)
Pages in category "Airliners"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).