Category:Airports in Tennessee
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Airports in Tennessee.|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Defunct airports in Tennessee (1 P)
Pages in category "Airports in Tennessee"
The following 71 pages are in this category, out of 71 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Campbell County Airport (Tennessee)
- Carroll County Airport (Tennessee)
- Centerville Municipal Airport (Tennessee)
- Charles W. Baker Airport
- Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport
- Chilhowee Gliderport
- Clarksville–Montgomery County Regional Airport
- Cleveland Regional Jetport
- Collegedale Municipal Airport
- Covington Municipal Airport (Tennessee)
- Marion County Airport (Tennessee)
- Mark Anton Airport
- Maury County Airport
- McGhee Tyson Air National Guard Base
- McGhee Tyson Airport
- McKellar–Sipes Regional Airport
- McMinn County Airport
- Memphis International Airport
- Millington Regional Jetport
- Monroe County Airport (Tennessee)
- Morristown Regional Airport
- Murfreesboro Municipal Airport
Media in category "Airports in Tennessee"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.