Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Alcohols.|
- This category is about alcohol as it pertains to organic chemistry. For more information on human consumption of ethanol, see Category:Alcohol and Category:Alcoholic drinks.
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Cyanohydrins (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Glycosides (5 C, 8 P)
- ► Monolignols (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Secondary alcohols (8 C, 308 P)
- ► Tertiary alcohols (5 C, 253 P)
- ► Alcohol stubs (79 P)
Pages in category "Alcohols"
The following 109 pages are in this category, out of 109 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Tigilanol tiglate
- Trestolone acetate
- Trestolone enanthate
- Triamcinolone aminobenzal benzamidoisobutyrate
- Triamcinolone benetonide
- Triamcinolone furetonide
- Triamcinolone hexacetonide
- Trospium chloride
- Tutin (toxin)