||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Alternative medicine.|
Alternative medicine encompasses methods used in both Complementary medicine and Alternative medicine, known collectively as Complementary and alternative medicine (CAM). These methods are used in place of ("alternative to"), or in addition to ("complementary to"), conventional medical treatments. The terms are primarily used in the western world, and include several traditional medicine techniques practiced throughout the world.
If you add something to this category it should also be added to List of branches of alternative medicine.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Biologically based therapies (5 C, 43 P)
- ► Concepts in alternative medicine (23 P)
- ► Energy therapies (2 C, 29 P)
- ► Natural environment based therapies (4 C, 10 P)
- ► Supernatural healing (4 C, 52 P)
- ► Traditional medicine (8 C, 111 P)
- ► Alternative medicine stubs (1 C, 183 P)
Pages in category "Alternative medicine"
The following 136 pages are in this category, out of 136 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Chiropractic controversy and criticism
- Clayton College of Natural Health
- Clinical ecology
- College of Medicine (UK)
- Portal:Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine Program
- Continuum (magazine)
- Manuel Córdova-Rios