Category:American Civil War sites
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category is for sites associated with the American Civil War, including museums, battlefields, and memorial sites.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► American Civil War army posts (72 P)
- ► American Civil War battlefields (3 C, 21 P)
- ► American Civil War cemeteries (1 C, 16 P)
- ► American Civil War forts (3 C, 120 P)
- ► American Civil War hospitals (52 P)
- ► American Civil War military monuments and memorials (3 C, 54 P, 1 F)
- ► American Civil War museums (2 C, 2 P)
- ► American Civil War prison camps (43 P)
- ► Santa Rosa Island (Florida) (9 P)
Pages in category "American Civil War sites"
The following 118 pages are in this category, out of 118 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- B & O Railroad Potomac River Crossing
- Bailey's Dam
- Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Martinsburg Shops
- Barlow, Pennsylvania
- Battery Rock
- Bennett Place
- Blue Sulphur Springs Pavilion
- Bolivar Heights
- The Bower
- Brown General Hospital
- Bulltown, West Virginia
- Bunker Hill Historic District
- Burning Springs Complex
- Butcher Hill Historic District