|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Criminals from the United States.|
For inclusion in this category, a person must:
- Have been duly, lawfully, and finally convicted of a noteworthy felony by one or more Federal Article III courts or State courts (excluding impeachments or courts martial without another parallel conviction in a judicial tribunal, convictions that have subsequently been fully pardoned, cases resulting in a conviction that have been sealed or expunged, or cases resulting in a conviction that have been subsequently dismissed and/or reopened with a new trial), or
- Have committed notable and unambiguously verifiable felony criminal acts, but have gone unconvicted for reasons other than lack of proof such as death during the commission of the crime where the allegation of criminal activity was undisputed, undisputed confession, death during appeal where guilt was undisputed, or being a fugitive from justice where original guilt was undisputed.
- The felony is still punishable as a felony, if the act were committed today, and, holding all other elements of the act the same and assuming for this purpose it is physically possible to commit the act, would be a felony today if committed in any state, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico according to relevant laws.
Articles should be placed into each subcategory that applies.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► American businesspeople convicted of crimes (200 P)
- ► American government officials convicted of crimes (3 C, 20 P)
- ► American mobsters (5 C, 106 P)
- ► American outlaws (4 C, 76 P)
- ► American police officers with criminal convictions (1 C, 26 P)
- ► American politicians convicted of crimes (6 C, 2 P)
- ► People charged with racketeering (2 C)
- ► American sportspeople convicted of crimes (133 P)
Pages in category "American criminals"
The following 199 pages are in this category, out of 199 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Peter MacDonald (Navajo leader)
- Chi Mak
- Maghfoor Mansoor
- Richard T. Mariano
- Raymond Márquez
- Kelvin Martin
- Samuel Mason
- Jerry McAuley
- Richard McCaslin
- Darius McCollum
- Richard McCoy Jr.
- Eric McDavid
- Ken McElroy
- Gene McKinney
- Cecily McMillan
- Gaston Means
- Santiago Villalba Mederos
- Sam Melville
- The Michael Vick Project
- Abby Lee Miller
- Antwan Mims
- Barry Minkow
- Shanika Minor
- Joseph P. Moran
- Melvin L. Morse
- John Murrell (bandit)
Media in category "American criminals"
This category contains only the following file.
- NewcombGeorge.jpg 213 × 200; 12 KB