Category:American film studios
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Movie studios in the United States.|
- A film studio is an environment - interior &/or exterior - which is designed specifically for the production of motion pictures. Most studios consist of at least a series of sound stages, and usually/formerly a controlled exterior or backlot of standing exterior settings and open outdoor space.
- The term has commonly been misused to identify large corporate film production companies—motion picture production companies, which also own and operates their own studios (as opposed to renting studio facilities from others), and often release and distribute their own products as well.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► American film actors by studio (5 C)
- ► 20th Century Fox (12 C, 50 P)
- ► Columbia Pictures (2 C, 15 P)
- ► Paramount Pictures (6 C, 49 P)
- ► RKO Pictures contract players (55 P)
- ► Warner Bros. (12 C, 20 P)
Pages in category "American film studios"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).