This category is for subgroupings of legal professionals in the United States. Jurists broadly include practicing lawyers, judges, law professors and scholars. Please place individuals in the proper subcategory.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jurists from the United States.|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► American jurists of Asian descent (1 C, 48 P)
- ► American coroners (40 P)
- ► American judges (14 C, 275 P)
- ► Law clerks of the Supreme Court of the United States (1 C, 420 P)
- ► American lawyers (13 C, 2,228 P)
- ► American legal scholars (2 C, 575 P)
- ► American solicitors (1 C, 12 P)
- ► American jurist stubs (2 C, 792 P)
Pages in category "American jurists"
The following 102 pages are in this category, out of 102 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).