|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ammunition.|
Articles may include the assembly items of a projectile and its components. Such as cartridges, propellant, igniting tubes and primers for ordnance, firearms and related items.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Ballistics (5 C, 76 P)
- ► Explosive weapons (13 C, 57 P)
- ► Large-caliber cartridges (14 P)
- ► Magazines (firearms) (12 P)
- ► Nuclear warheads (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Ammunition stubs (201 P)
Pages in category "Ammunition"
The following 157 pages are in this category, out of 157 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Saboted light armor penetrator
- San Shiki (anti-aircraft shell)
- Sealed round
- Selectable Lightweight Attack Munition
- Shaped charge
- Shot (pellet)
- Shot tower
- Silver bullet
- Slug (projectile)
- Small arms ammunition pressure testing
- Smart bullet
- Snap cap
- Soft-point bullet
- SOST (bullet type)
- Spitzer (bullet)
- Squib load
- Stripper clip
- Sub-caliber round
- Subsonic ammunition