||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anatomy.|
Anatomy is the study of the structure and organization of living things. The main branches are gross anatomy, which deals with structures that can be seen with the naked eye, and histology, which deals with anatomy at the microscopic level.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Embryology (10 C, 170 P)
- ► Fungal morphology and anatomy (123 P)
- ► Tissues (biology) (9 C, 75 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on anatomy (1 C)
- ► Anatomy stubs (11 C, 429 P)
Pages in category "Anatomy"
The following 132 pages are in this category, out of 132 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Pan American Association of Anatomy
- Pancreaticobiliary maljunction
- Parasternal line
- Passavant’s ridge
- Pelvic tilt
- Pennsylvania Anatomy Act of 1883
- Petrolingual ligament
- Postcoital bleeding
- Posterior compartment of thigh
- Posterior median line
- Potential space
- Process (anatomy)
- Prone position