|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anatomy.|
Anatomy is the study of the structure and organization of living things. The main branches are gross anatomy, which deals with structures that can be seen with the naked eye, and histology, which deals with anatomy at the microscopic level.
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- ► Fungal morphology and anatomy (124 P)
- ► Anatomy literature (2 C)
- ► Organs (anatomy) (22 C, −6 P)
- ► Tissues (biology) (9 C, 77 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on anatomy (1 C)
- ► Anatomy stubs (11 C, 264 P)
Pages in category "Anatomy"
The following 137 pages are in this category, out of 137 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).