Ancient Egypt refers to the civilization of the Nile Valley between circa 3200 BCE and the conquest of Egypt by Alexander the Great in 332 BC BCE. As a civilization based on irrigation it is the quintessential example of a hydraulic empire.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ancient Egypt.|
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- ► Ancient Egyptian culture (13 C, 38 P)
- ► Dynasties of ancient Egypt (33 C, 43 P)
- ► Egyptology (10 C, 79 P)
- ► Foreign contacts of ancient Egypt (4 C, 7 P)
- ► Geography of ancient Egypt (4 C, 28 P)
- ► Historians of ancient Egypt (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Ancient Egyptian language (4 C, 25 P)
- ► Nomes of ancient Egypt (1 C, 14 P)
- ► Works about Ancient Egypt (3 C, 2 P)
- ► Ancient Egypt stubs (3 C, 465 P)
Pages in category "Ancient Egypt"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
Media in category "Ancient Egypt"
This category contains only the following file.
- All Gizah Pyramids.jpg 5.78 MB