Category:Ancient Roman architecture
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to
Ancient Roman architecture.
See also the preceding Category:Ancient Greek architecture and the succeeding Category:Byzantine architecture.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Ancient Roman architects (8 P)
- ► Ancient churches (5 C, 1 P)
- ► Ancient Roman architectural elements (39 P)
- ► Palaeo-Christian architecture (2 C, 4 P)
- ► Ancient Roman watermills (2 P)
Pages in category "Ancient Roman architecture"
The following 159 pages are in this category, out of 159 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Ancient Roman architecture
- Arch of Constantine
- Arcus Novus
- List of Roman amphitheatres
- List of aqueducts in the city of Rome
- List of aqueducts in the Roman Empire
- List of Roman domes
- List of ancient architectural records
- List of ancient Greek and Roman monoliths
- List of ancient spiral stairs
- List of Roman dams and reservoirs
- List of Roman theatres
- Campus Agrippae
- Capo di Bove
- Casal Rotondo
- List of castra
- Catacombs of Rome
- Catacombs of Saint Agnes
- Cathedral of Saint Domnius
- Ceramic building material
- List of Roman cisterns
- Cloaca (Capri)
- Colonne di San Lorenzo
- Colossus of Nero
- Column of the Immaculate Conception, Rome