|main topic||ancient language|
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
Languages attested in writing before about 400 A.D. Use subcategories relevant to the time of first attestation.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- Ancient literature (58 C, 4 P)
- Languages attested from the 5th century (3 C, 9 P)
- Languages of ancient Anatolia (3 C, 15 P)
- Languages of ancient Italy (4 C, 18 P)
- Language of the Hebrew Bible (18 P)
- Languages attested from the 1st millennium BC (17 C, 9 P)
- Languages attested from the 2nd millennium BC (10 C, 5 P)
- Languages attested from the 3rd millennium BC (9 C, 7 P)
- Languages extinct in the 1st millennium (11 C, 6 P)
- Languages extinct in the 1st millennium BC (8 C, 2 P)
- Languages extinct in the 2nd millennium BC (5 C, 3 P)
- Meitei language (14 C, 18 P)
Pages in category "Ancient languages"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.