|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anaesthesiology.|
Anesthesiology is a specialty of medicine that deals with the total perioperative care of the surgical patient, encompassing the provision of anaesthesia, intensive care medicine, critical emergency medicine and pain medicine.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Critical emergency medicine (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Intensive care medicine (9 C, 105 P)
- ► Mechanical ventilation (36 P)
- ► Anesthesiology organizations (3 C, 12 P)
- ► Pain management (4 C, 41 P)
- ► Anesthesiology specialties (2 P)