From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anglo-Saxons.|
- Anglo-Saxon England — the Early Middle Ages period in the history of mediæval England.
- The period is from Anglo-Saxon settlement of Britain the 5th century to the Norman conquest of England in the 11th century.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Fiction set in Anglo-Saxon England (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Anglo-Saxon kingdoms (6 C, 4 P)
- ► Language and literature in Anglo-Saxon England (4 C, 3 P)
- ► Anglo-Saxon money (9 P)
- ► Anglo-Norse England (4 C, 34 P)
- ► Viking Age in the British Isles (4 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Anglo-Saxon England"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).