The history of Anglo-Saxon England covers the history of mediæval England from the end of Roman Britain and the establishment of Anglo-Saxon kingdoms in the 5th century until the conquest by the Normans in 1066.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Fiction set in Anglo-Saxon England (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Anglo-Saxon kingdoms (6 C, 3 P)
- ► Language and literature in Anglo-Saxon England (4 C, 3 P)
- ► Anglo-Norse England (3 C, 30 P)
- ► Viking Age in the British Isles (3 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "Anglo-Saxon England"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).