Category:Anti-discrimination law in the United Kingdom
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Anti-discrimination law in the United Kingdom"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Employment Equality (Age) Regulations 2006
- Employment Equality (Religion or Belief) Regulations 2003
- Employment Equality (Sexual Orientation) Regulations 2003
- English v Thomas Sanderson Ltd
- Equal Opportunities Commission v Secretary of State for Trade and Industry
- Equal Pay Act 1970
- Equality Act (Sexual Orientation) Regulations
- Equality Act 2006
- Equality Act 2010
- R (Amicus) v Secretary of State for Trade and Industry
- R (E) v Governing Body of JFS
- R (European Roma Rights Centre) v Immigration Officer at Prague Airport
- R (Playfoot) v Millais School Governing Body
- R (Williamson) v Secretary of State for Education and Employment
- Race Relations Act 1965
- Race Relations Act 1968
- Race Relations Act 1976
- Racial and Religious Hatred Act 2006
- Redfearn v United Kingdom