From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category reflects the organization of Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System code L01.
Generally, drugs outlined within the ATC code L01 should be included in this category.
Please see WP:PHARM:CAT for more information.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Antineoplastic agents.|
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Blister agents (1 C, 9 P)
- ► DNA replication inhibitors (3 C, 11 P)
- ► Experimental cancer drugs (161 P)
- ► Hormonal antineoplastic drugs (2 C, 50 P)
- ► Tyrosine kinase inhibitors (2 C, 25 P)
Pages in category "Antineoplastic drugs"
The following 105 pages are in this category, out of 105 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).