Appalachia is a term used to describe a region in the eastern United States that stretches from southern New York state to northern Alabama, Mississippi, and Georgia.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Appalachia.|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Blue Ridge National Heritage Area (2 C, 9 P)
- ► Appalachian culture (9 C, 95 P)
- ► Geography of Appalachia (6 C, 8 P)
- ► Appalachian people (7 C, 9 P)
- ► Transportation in Appalachia (2 C, 5 P)
- ► West Virginia (25 C, 4 P)
Pages in category "Appalachia"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).