For purposes of this category, “appellate court” is defined to include both (a) a court whose primary purpose is to exercise appellate jurisdiction and (b) a court with at least one division whose primary purpose is to exercise appellate jurisdiction. Courts that are primarily courts of first instance but do have some appellate jurisdiction should not be included in this category.
See also Category:Appellate review.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Supreme courts (5 C, 9 P)
- ► Greek courts of appeal (2 P)
- ► High Court of Justiciary (2 C, 7 P)
- ► Military courts of appeal (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Courts of appeal of Norway (7 P)
- ► Court of Appeals of the Philippines (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Singaporean appellate courts (1 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "Appellate courts"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).