|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Applied psychology.|
Applied psychology is the use of psychological principles and theories to overcome problems in other areas, such as mental health, business management, education, health, product design, ergonomics, and law. Applied psychology includes the areas of clinical psychology, industrial/organizational psychology, instructional psychology, human factors, forensic psychology, engineering psychology, as well as many other areas such as school psychology, sports psychology and community psychology.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Behavioral economics (5 C, 31 P)
- ► Dark triad (3 C, 5 P)
- ► Industrial and organizational psychology (2 C, 55 P)
- ► Organizational psychology (8 C, 38 P)
- ► Psycholinguistics (7 C, 70 P)
- ► Psychology of religion (4 C, 23 P)
- ► Systems psychology (5 C, 27 P)
Pages in category "Applied psychology"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).