Category:Appropriate technology organizations
This category includes organizations and educational departments which have a major focus on Appropriate technology. It does not necessarily mean that they all hold similar views on this topic.
For individuals and publications, see Category:Appropriate technology advocates.
- Appropedia:Organizations list for organizations without a Wikipedia article.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Appropriate technology organizations"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cambridge University International Development
- Campus Center for Appropriate Technology
- Center for Genetics and Society
- Centre for Alternative Technology
- Centre for Appropriate Rural Technology
- Centre for Appropriate Technology (Australia)
- Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation
- Council for Responsible Genetics