Category:Archaeological sites in Israel
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Archaeological sites in Israel.|
For more information, see Archaeological sites in Israel.
- For pre-historic sites from before written history, see Category:Prehistoric sites in Israel.
- For ancient sites from the beginnings of written history to Alexander the Great's conquest, see Category:Ancient sites in Israel.
- For sites from the Greek and Roman eras, see Category:Classical sites in Israel.
- For medieval sites, see Category:Medieval sites in Israel.
Most archaeological sites will fall into multiple categories.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Bronze Age sites in Israel (1 C, 24 P)
- ► Archaeological sites on the Golan Heights (4 C, 5 P)
- ► Iron Age sites in Israel (23 P)
- ► Archaeological sites in Jerusalem (4 C, 30 P)
- ► Kafr Kanna (9 P)
- ► Nabataean sites in Israel (5 P)
- ► Prehistoric sites in Israel (31 P)
- ► Qumran (15 P)
- ► Tiberias (4 C, 10 P)
Pages in category "Archaeological sites in Israel"
The following 149 pages are in this category, out of 149 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).