Category:Archaeological sites in Israel
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Archaeological sites in Israel.|
- For pre-historic sites from before written history, see Category:Prehistoric sites in Israel.
- For ancient sites from the beginnings of written history to Alexander the Great's conquest, see Category:Ancient sites in Israel.
- For sites from the Greek and Roman eras, see Category:Classical sites in Israel.
- For medieval sites, see Category:Medieval sites in Israel.
Most archaeological sites will fall into multiple categories.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Bronze Age sites in Israel (1 C, 25 P)
- ► Archaeological sites on the Golan Heights (4 C, 5 P)
- ► Iron Age sites in Israel (23 P)
- ► Archaeological sites in Jerusalem (3 C, 33 P)
- ► Kafr Kanna (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Nabataean sites in Israel (5 P)
- ► Prehistoric sites in Israel (32 P)
- ► Qumran (15 P)
- ► Tiberias (5 C, 7 P)
Pages in category "Archaeological sites in Israel"
The following 155 pages are in this category, out of 155 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).