Category:Archaeological sites in Sicily
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Archaeological sites in Sicily.|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Archaeological sites in Sicily"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Aetna (city)
- Ancient theatre of Taormina
- Template:Archaeological sites in Sicily
- Greek Theatre of Syracuse
- Grotta del Ninfeo
- Naxos (Sicily)
- Temple C (Selinus)
- Temple E (Selinus)
- Temple F (Selinus)
- Temple of Apollo (Syracuse)
- Temple of Athena (Syracuse)
- Temple of Concordia, Agrigento
- Temple of Heracles, Agrigento
- Temple of Juno, Agrigento
- Temple of Olympian Zeus, Agrigento