Category:Archaeological sites in Sicily
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Archaeological sites in Sicily.|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Archaeological sites in the province of Agrigento (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Archaeological sites in Palermo (2 P)
- ► Roman sites of Sicily (7 P)
- ► Selinunte (7 P)
Pages in category "Archaeological sites in Sicily"
The following 85 pages are in this category, out of 85 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Temple C (Selinus)
- Temple E (Selinus)
- Temple F (Selinus)
- Temple of Apollo (Syracuse)
- Temple of Athena (Syracuse)
- Temple of Concordia, Agrigento
- Temple of Hera Lacinia
- Temple of Heracles, Agrigento
- Temple of Olympian Zeus, Agrigento
- Temple of Victory (Himera)
- Ancient theatre of Taormina