Category:Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders officers
Includes commissioned officers of the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders regiment of the British Army, formed in 1881 by the amalgamation of the 91st Foot and the 93rd Foot. In 2006 the regiment became part of the Royal Regiment of Scotland.
For enlisted men from the regiment, see Category:Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders soldiers.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► 93rd Regiment of Foot officers (17 P)
Pages in category "Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders officers"
The following 98 pages are in this category, out of 98 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- William Sutherland Macdonald
- Norman MacEwen
- Andrew MacGregor
- Henry Macintosh
- David Lowe MacIntyre
- John Frederick MacKay
- John Duncan Mackie
- George MacLeod
- Gordon MacMillan (British Army officer)
- John MacMillan (British Army officer)
- John Stuart Macpherson
- Dugald Malcolm
- Neill Malcolm
- Archibald McLardie (footballer, born 1889)
- Colin Mitchell
- Douglas Graham, 5th Duke of Montrose
- Kenneth Muir (VC)
- W. H. Murray