Category:Art Deco architecture in California
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Art Deco architecture in California.|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Art Deco architecture in California"
The following 90 pages are in this category, out of 90 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Saban Theatre
- San Francisco Transbay Terminal
- Santa Anita Park
- Sears, Roebuck & Company Mail Order Building (Los Angeles, California)
- Shell Building (San Francisco)
- Social and Public Art Resource Center
- South Pasadena High School
- Southwestern Law School
- State Theatre (Red Bluff, California)
- Sterling Plaza
- Sunset Tower
- Union Station (Los Angeles)
- United States Post Office (Hollywood, California)
- United States Post Office (Napa, California)
- United States Post Office (Porterville, California)
- United States Post Office (San Pedro, California)
- United States Post Office-Santa Barbara Main
- United States Post Office-Visalia Town Center Station