This category contains all pages which provide mathematical proofs of adjunct mathematics and physics articles. See Wikipedia:WikiProject Mathematics/Proofs for discussion regarding the use of such articles.
Pages in category "Article proofs"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sharp-P-completeness of 01-permanent
- Proof of Fermat's Last Theorem for specific exponents
- Proof of the Euler product formula for the Riemann zeta function
- Proof that 22/7 exceeds π
- Proof that e is irrational
- Proof that π is irrational
- Proofs involving ordinary least squares
- Proofs involving the Laplace–Beltrami operator
- Proofs of convergence of random variables
- Proofs related to chi-squared distribution