Category:Articles with a promotional tone from June 2013
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.|
This is a hidden category. It is not shown on its member pages, unless the corresponding user preference 'Show hidden categories' is set.
This category combines all articles with a promotional tone from June 2013 (2013-06) to enable us to work through the backlog more systematically. It is a member of Category:Articles with a promotional tone.
Pages in category "Articles with a promotional tone from June 2013"
The following 188 pages are in this category, out of 188 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cambridge Academy for Higher Education
- Campaign Against Sanctions and Military Intervention in Iran
- Campus Management Corp.
- Canadian Stage Company
- Center for Technology in Government
- Central Pennsylvania Christian Institute
- Chango (company)
- Cognitive rigor
- Columbia Restaurant
- Consolidated Graphics
- Petah Coyne
- Critical Path Institute
- Customer insight
- Barry Scott
- Seattle Youth Garden Works
- Dan T. Sehlberg
- Sharm El Sheikh
- SIES Graduate School of Technology
- Nina Simons
- Singapore International Energy Week
- Jai Pal Singh
- Bethann Siviter
- Sonifi Solutions
- Soulfire (Tom Hingley album)
- Souls on Board
- Space Atlas: Mapping the Universe and Beyond
- Spread Co
- The Star (season 9)
- Shawn Stiffler
- Markki Stroem
- H. S. Sudhindra
- Summon (company)
- Sustainable Seattle