Category:Articles with a promotional tone from May 2011
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.
This is a hidden category. It is not shown on its member pages, unless the corresponding user preference 'Show hidden categories' is set.
This category combines all articles with a promotional tone from May 2011 (2011-05) to enable us to work through the backlog more systematically. It is a member of Category:Articles with a promotional tone.
Pages in category "Articles with a promotional tone from May 2011"
The following 116 pages are in this category, out of 116 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Savvy Vodka
- Seaside Music Festival
- Serpent's Tail
- Seven Group Holdings
- Shanghai Advanced Institute of Finance
- Zbigniew Siemiątkowski
- Similajau National Park
- Skolkovo Moscow School of Management
- Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior
- Southwestern Illinois College (Granite City)
- Sport For Jove Theatre Company
- Sri Sarada Institute of Science and Technology
- Sustainable Harvest International