Category:Articles with a promotional tone from November 2016
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.|
This is a hidden category. It is not shown on its member pages, unless the corresponding user preference 'Show hidden categories' is set.
This category combines all articles with a promotional tone from November 2016 (2016-11) to enable us to work through the backlog more systematically. It is a member of Category:Articles with a promotional tone.
Pages in category "Articles with a promotional tone from November 2016"
The following 178 pages are in this category, out of 178 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St. Paul's School (Covington, Louisiana)
- São Clemente
- Stephanie Sequeira
- Kazi Shuvo
- Silicon Milkroundabout
- Jon Snoddy
- Society of Women Engineers
- South East European Media Observatory
- St. Joseph's Catholic School (Greenville, South Carolina)
- St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center
- Indian Statistical Service
- Student Federation of the University of Ottawa