Category:Articles with a promotional tone from September 2013
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.
This is a hidden category. It is not shown on its member pages, unless the corresponding user preference 'Show hidden categories' is set.
This category combines all articles with a promotional tone from September 2013 (2013-09) to enable us to work through the backlog more systematically. It is a member of Category:Articles with a promotional tone.
Pages in category "Articles with a promotional tone from September 2013"
The following 188 pages are in this category, out of 188 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- California Autism Foundation
- Camerata Mediterranea
- Campaign for Peace and Democracy
- Canadian Forces College
- Canadian Urban Transit Association
- Richard Carrión
- Centro de Estudios e Investigaciones Técnicas de Gipuzkoa
- Center for Law and Social Policy
- Columbia College Chicago
- Concentrate Design
- Consumer Technology Association
- Cota (power)
- Cottage Life
- David Cregeen
- Sabah Theological Seminary
- St. Andrew's Episcopal School (Maryland)
- Thanos Samaras
- Samsung Telecommunications
- Sandra the Fairytale Detective
- Schools for Schools
- Seal Ashram
- Seminary of the Southwest
- Seven Lakes High School
- Geoff Sewell
- Shepherd Center
- Alan Siegel
- The Sims 3: Ambitions
- The Sims Carnival
- SOHO China
- Speak Social
- St. Gallen MBA-HSG
- Stemcell Technologies
- Storybook Land