Category:Articles with disputed statements from May 2018
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.|
This is a hidden category. It is not shown on its member pages, unless the corresponding user preference 'Show hidden categories' is set.
This category combines all articles with disputed statements from May 2018 (2018-05) to enable us to work through the backlog more systematically. It is a member of Category:Articles with disputed statements.
Pages in category "Articles with disputed statements from May 2018"
The following 88 pages are in this category, out of 88 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Language deprivation
- John Neville, 3rd Baron Latimer
- Law on Abolishment of Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous Oblast
- Leblon Cachaça
- Legal status of drawn pornography depicting minors
- Carl Linnaeus
- List of British royal residences
- List of Crusader castles
- List of first human settlements
- List of former transcontinental countries