Category:Articles with specifically marked weasel-worded phrases from April 2010
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than content. Do not include this category in content categories.|
This category combines all articles with specifically marked weasel-worded phrases from April 2010 (2010-04) to enable us to work through the backlog more systematically. It is a member of Category:Articles with specifically marked weasel-worded phrases.
The key to improving weasel words in articles is either a) to name a source for the opinion or b) to change opinionated language to concrete facts. After you have made any necessary edits, remove the template.
Pages in category "Articles with specifically marked weasel-worded phrases from April 2010"
The following 195 pages are in this category, out of 195 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Dan Baird
- Banking in the United Kingdom
- Rikki Beadle-Blair
- Hendrik Beyaert
- Big East Conference (1979–2013)
- Black Kettle
- Joseph Brant
- Bridge of Flowers (bridge)
- Bridgewater State Hospital
- British Annals of Medicine, Pharmacy, Vital Statistics, and General Science
- Buddhism in the United States
- Bundesrat of Germany
- ByWard Market
- Mademoiselle (1966 film)
- Majority rule
- Marilyn Manson (band)
- Princess Margaret of Prussia
- Marker-assisted selection
- Maysville Road veto
- Means test
- Mid Night Club
- Midwood, Brooklyn
- Miracle Mile (Coral Gables)
- Mixed-race Brazilian
- Mothers against decapentaplegic homolog 2