Category:Articles with specifically marked weasel-worded phrases from April 2012
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.|
This is a hidden category. It is not shown on its member pages, unless the corresponding user preference 'Show hidden categories' is set.
This category combines all articles with specifically marked weasel-worded phrases from April 2012 (2012-04) to enable us to work through the backlog more systematically. It is a member of Category:Articles with specifically marked weasel-worded phrases.
The key to improving weasel words in articles is either a) to name a source for the opinion or b) to change opinionated language to concrete facts. After you have made any necessary edits, remove the template.
Pages in category "Articles with specifically marked weasel-worded phrases from April 2012"
The following 156 pages are in this category, out of 156 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Canadian Firearms Registry
- Canary Islanders
- Catholic dogmatic theology
- Centre for Human Rights
- Chamoli district
- The Children's Investment Fund Management
- Chopper (motorcycle)
- Ciudad Darío
- Codex Basilensis A. N. III. 12
- Connecticut Journal of International Law
- Const (computer programming)
- Consumer Watchdog
- St Mary's Church, Attenborough
- Pedro Santana
- Say's law
- Guy Secretan
- Senigaglia family
- Sentencing disparity
- Shadow and highlight enhancement
- Battle of Shanggao
- Signing Exact English
- Sinuiju Special Administrative Region
- Arnold Sodeman
- Sons and Fascination/Sister Feelings Call
- Stopping power
- Suction excavator
- 7th Summit of the Americas