Category:Articles with specifically marked weasel-worded phrases from February 2013
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.
This is a hidden category. It is not shown on its member pages, unless the corresponding user preference 'Show hidden categories' is set.
This category combines all articles with specifically marked weasel-worded phrases from February 2013 (2013-02) to enable us to work through the backlog more systematically. It is a member of Category:Articles with specifically marked weasel-worded phrases.
The key to improving weasel words in articles is either a) to name a source for the opinion or b) to change opinionated language to concrete facts. After you have made any necessary edits, remove the template.
Pages in category "Articles with specifically marked weasel-worded phrases from February 2013"
The following 180 pages are in this category, out of 180 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Canid hybrid
- Canon EF 50mm lens
- Catholic Church in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Char Dham
- Chinese zodiac
- Climate of Barcelona
- Collection of Old Ballads
- Convincing Ground massacre
- Jeff Cooper
- Copyright law of the European Union
- Corpus callosum
- Crandon mine
- Criticism of Second Life
- Culture of South Africa
- Saddam Hussein
- Purna Das Baul
- Scott Sassa
- Lloyd Segan
- Semi-Automatic Ground Environment
- Shell to Sea
- Sam Sheppard
- Shoppers World Brampton
- Simmons (electronic drum company)
- Annalee Skarin
- Social capital
- Son of Pakistan
- St. Soldier Educational Society
- State Administration for Science, Technology and Industry for National Defence
- StraightWay Foundation
- Strategy of unbalanced growth
- Symbolism (arts)
- Symphony No. 1 (Shostakovich)
- Symphony No. 7 (Shostakovich)