Category:Artificial intelligence in fiction
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Artificial intelligence in fiction.|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Code Lyoko (2 C, 9 P)
- ► Destination: Void universe (4 P)
- ► Knight Rider (6 C, 5 P)
- ► Fictional robots (21 C, 164 P)
Pages in category "Artificial intelligence in fiction"
The following 154 pages are in this category, out of 154 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Eager (novel)
- Echelon Conspiracy
- Eclipse Phase
- Eden: It's an Endless World!
- Episode 1 (Humans)
- Episode 2 (Humans)
- Episode 3 (Humans)
- Episode 4 (Humans)
- Episode 5 (Humans)
- Episode 6 (Humans)
- Episode 7 (Humans)
- Episode 8 (Humans)
- Ergo Proxy
- Event 0
- Evolution (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- Evolution's Darling
- Exiles at the Well of Souls
- Machine rule
- The Machine That Won the War (short story)
- The Machine's Child
- Mariposa (novel)
- Maschinen Krieger ZbV 3000
- Mass Effect
- Mass Effect: Revelation
- The Measure of a Man (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- Memories with Maya
- The Memory of Earth
- Metal Gear
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
- Metropolis (2001 film)
- The Mighty Atom (Thunderbirds)