Artificial life is an interdisciplinary line of research (largely between computer science and biology, but with applications in wide areas including economics and archeology) with the aim to create living or lifelike artificial systems, either in the form of computer programs or in the form of robots.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Artificial life in fiction (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Digital organisms (1 C, 10 P)
- ► Emergence (9 C, 104 P)
- ► Artificial life models (2 C, 10 P)
- ► Researchers of artificial life (49 P)
- ► Self-replication (2 C, 8 P)
- ► Artificial trees (1 C, 4 P)
Pages in category "Artificial life"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).