From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Astronomical objects.|
See also: Category:Astronomical events
This is a general category that includes all natural objects in space.
This category has the following 38 subcategories, out of 38 total.
- ► Impact craters (4 C, 12 P)
- ► Messier objects (139 P)
- ► Outer space (23 C, 11 P)
- ► Astronomical radio sources (4 C, 12 P)
- ► UGC objects (268 P)
- ► Astronomical X-ray sources (1 C, 33 P)