||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Astronomy.|
Astronomy is a science involving the observation and explanation of events occurring outside Earth and its atmosphere. It includes the study of the origin, evolution, and physical and chemical properties of objects that can be observed in the sky, space, and in the whole universe.
This category has the following 34 subcategories, out of 34 total.
- ► History of astronomy (18 C, 65 P)
- ► Astronomical instruments (5 C, 103 P)
- ► Korean astronomy (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Astronomy-related lists (6 C, 35 P)
- ► Astronomical myths (4 C, 7 P)
- ► Astronomy organizations (11 C, 100 P)
- ► Time in astronomy (1 C, 44 P)
- ► Works about astronomy (18 C, 7 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on astronomy (69 P)
- ► Astronomy stubs (24 C, 398 P)
Pages in category "Astronomy"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).