|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Astronomy.|
Astronomy is a science involving the observation and explanation of events occurring outside Earth and its atmosphere. It includes the study of the origin, evolution, and physical and chemical properties of objects that can be observed in the sky, space, and in the whole universe.
This category has the following 36 subcategories, out of 36 total.
- ► History of astronomy (20 C, 132 P)
- ► Korean astronomy (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Astronomy-related lists (6 C, 32 P)
- ► Astronomy organizations (10 C, 104 P)
- ► Time in astronomy (1 C, 42 P)
- ► Astronomy websites (20 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on astronomy (70 P)
- ► Astronomy stubs (22 C, 695 P)
Pages in category "Astronomy"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).