|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
|Library of Congress||QB|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Astronomy.|
|Wiktionary has a category on Astronomy|
Astronomy is a science involving the observation and explanation of events occurring outside Earth and its atmosphere. It includes the study of the origin, evolution, and physical and chemical properties of objects that can be observed in the sky, space, and in the whole universe.
This category has the following 41 subcategories, out of 41 total.
- Outer space (32 C, 17 P)
- History of astronomy (19 C, 75 P)
- Astronomical instruments (8 C, 108 P)
- Astronomy organizations (15 C, 94 P)
- Time in astronomy (3 C, 50 P)
- Works about astronomy (18 C, 8 P)
- Astronomy stubs (24 C, 399 P)
Pages in category "Astronomy"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
Media in category "Astronomy"
This category contains only the following file.
- Toruń of 1192 before first Teutonic Knights in 1231.jpg 1,167 × 829; 1.22 MB