Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Australasia.|
- Included are: Australia, the Marshall Islands, New Zealand, Norfolk Island, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, and Vanuatu.
- It is different from and not co-terminous with the geographic Australasia (region) within the Oceania region.
- Adjacent ecozones are the Indomalaya ecozone (west) and Oceania ecozone (north & east).
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Australasian ecoregions (4 C, 19 P)
- ► Natural history of Australia (11 C, 10 P)
- ► Environment of the Marshall Islands (4 C, 2 P)
- ► Natural history of Papua New Guinea (2 C, 12 P)
- ► Environment of the Solomon Islands (4 C, 6 P)
- ► Environment of Vanuatu (4 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Australasian ecozone"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).