Category:Australia articles by importance
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also: Category:Australia articles by quality.
- This category contains articles whose importance has been assessed by WikiProject Australia. Articles are automatically placed in the appropriate sub-category when a rating is given; please see the assessment department for more information.
WikiProject article importance scheme
|Top||Subject is extremely important, even crucial, to its specific field. Reserved for subjects that have achieved international notability within their field.||Kindergarten|
|High||Subject is extremely notable, but has not achieved international notability, or is only notable within a particular continent.||Labour Party (UK)|
|Mid||Subject is only notable within its particular field or subject and has achieved notability in a particular place or area.||0.999...|
|Low||Subject is not particularly notable or significant even within its field of study. It may only be included to cover a specific part of a notable article.||G cell|
|NA||Subject importance is not applicable. Generally applies to non-article pages such as redirects, categories, templates, etc.||Category:Palms|
|???||Subject importance has not yet been assessed.||Nico Schwanz|
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- ► Top-importance Australia articles (25 C, 115 P)
- ► High-importance Australia articles (25 C, 528 P)
- ► Mid-importance Australia articles (26 C, 5,095 P)
- ► Low-importance Australia articles (24 C, 94,866 P)
- ► Australian history articles by importance (6 C, 1 P)
- ► NA-importance Australia articles (2 C, 22,141 P)
- ► Queensland articles by importance (6 C)
- ► Australian sports articles by importance (10 C, 1 P)
- ► Unknown-importance Australia articles (26 C, 24,952 P)
- ► Victoria articles by importance (8 C)