Category:Australian Aboriginal languages
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Australian Aboriginal languages.|
See also: Australian languages
- See also Category:Indigenous Australian language stubs for related articles in need of expansion.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Australian Aboriginal words and phrases (53 P)
- ► Extinct languages of Australia (5 C, 97 P)
- ► Garawan languages (4 P)
- ► Pama–Nyungan languages (19 C, 12 P)
- ► Unclassified languages of Australia (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Yura languages (9 P)
- ► Indigenous Australian language stubs (285 P)
Pages in category "Australian Aboriginal languages"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).