Category:Austria geography stubs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to Geography of Austria. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Burgenland geography stubs (171 P)
- ► Carinthia (state) geography stubs (234 P)
- ► Lower Austria geography stubs (617 P)
- ► Salzburg geography stubs (133 P)
- ► Styria geography stubs (646 P)
- ► Tyrol geography stubs (495 P)
- ► Upper Austria geography stubs (463 P)
- ► Vorarlberg geography stubs (123 P)
Pages in category "Austria geography stubs"
The following 119 pages are in this category, out of 119 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St. Leopold's Church, Donaufeld
- Sandstein-Wienerwald natural park
- Schillerplatz (Vienna)
- Schmelz (Vienna)
- Schwarzensee (Salzkammergut)
- Seekogel (Lechtal Alps)
- Sopron Mountains
- Staircases in Mariahilf
- Staufen, Austria