|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Autobiographies.|
This category contains autobiographies. An autobiography is a biography written by its subject (or sometimes, in modern usage, composed conjointly with a collaborative writer, styled "as told to" or "with").
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Autobiographies by nationality (16 C)
- ► Autobiographical comics (1 C, 27 P)
- ► Autobiographical documentary films (74 P)
- ► Personal accounts of the Holocaust (71 P)
- ► Autobiographical novels (5 C, 204 P)
- ► Religious autobiographies (21 P)
- ► Travel autobiographies (25 P)
Pages in category "Autobiographies"
The following 127 pages are in this category, out of 127 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Made in Japan (biography)
- Manicdotes: There's Madness in His Method
- A Memory of Solferino
- Meyebela, My Bengali Girlhood
- Min Fynske Barndom
- A Mortal Flower
- Mother (2014 film)
- Mr. Nice (book)
- My Awakening: A Path to Racial Understanding
- My Forsaken Star
- My Left Foot (book)
- My Life with Dalí
- My Sister and I (Nietzsche)
- My Take
- The Second Bounce of the Ball
- The Secret Life of Salvador Dalí
- The Seesaw Girl and Me
- Seize the Time (book)
- Service Book (Yitzhak Rabin)
- A Short Narrative of My Life
- Silent Star
- Six Records of a Floating Life
- Smile (comics)
- Some Girls: My Life in a Harem
- Somebody Somewhere (book)
- Something Like an Autobiography
- A Sort of Life
- Still Grazing
- Strikes Have Followed Me All My Life