Category:Aviation history of the United Kingdom
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Category for aviation history in the United Kingdom
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Aircraft industry in London (1 C, 13 P)
- ► Aviation accidents and incidents in the United Kingdom (5 C, 11 P)
- ► Brooklands (4 C, 10 P, 2 F)
- ► Defunct aircraft engine manufacturers of the United Kingdom (16 C, 37 P)
- ► Defunct aircraft manufacturers of the United Kingdom (11 C, 106 P)
- ► Defunct airlines of the United Kingdom (23 C, 178 P)
- ► History of the Royal Air Force (7 C, 27 P)
- ► Military aviation museums in the United Kingdom (1 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Aviation history of the United Kingdom"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).